Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rap

Let me tell you a lil somethin
This is how it goes
it talks about that Pharaohs than God only knows.
I was walkin by the Nile I was so in denial
Bout the protest going on down town
Than I came to found that he went down
He quit, with a fit, his money in the pit
Egypt was done with only the military to run .
Mr. Mubarak resigned with o so little time for Egypt to figure everything out.
all the mummies is what its bout
See them walkin around with all their heads covered out
and everyone just wants to shout in fear
All the drunks be waitin for their one beer
The Egyptians, the ancient civilization
Made such a great creation with no hesitation
It was such a sensation
They were a miracle to every nation
I am about to wrap this up it kind of seemed tough
Isn't that enough .
Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment