Monday, April 25, 2011

Today in class we took our test. I thought that it was challenging, yet fair. I definitely think that I passed. I enjoyed studying about Greece. I found it very interesting. Later down my high school career I would like to expand my knowledge on Ancient Greece. I don't find things interesting very easily so I liked that we studied Greece. Between all the things that we have studied in Human Geo and Western Civilization I have found Greece the most entertaining. We missed you in class today ! It was boring. The sub was pretty nice, he was kinda boring but nice. For Easter I went out with my brother for lunch and than I went to dinner with my family .I had a really nice Easter break. It was nice and relaxing. Today I got my whole entire room cleaned, so that was an accomplishment ! I hope your Easter Break went well Mr. Schick !

No comments:

Post a Comment