Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today in class we went over our projects. We all paired up with a partner and our partner presented our project to us. My partner was Emily Kennedy. Who project was very good. It was well prepared and well written. She had good information that was very useful and she presented the project well and clearly. We will have to be presenting our projects to the class. I did my project on Greek artist. I will be presenting my class soon in a class to come. I have bullets on the history of Greek art. I also chose six famous Greek artist that I have information on and pictures of each of them. I will hang the pictures on the chalk board and I will talk about each one to the class. I think it is a good project and will be a very exciting presentation that I hope people enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment